Subject: Re: Compiled a kernel but...
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Gerner <thomas@murmel.camelot.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 11/02/1995 18:59:37
Daniel Eriksson (icon!daniel@nic.tip.net) wrote:

: BTW, as you might see I have a slight problem with sendmail. I`m
: getting dangerously close to the point of no return. It seems like
: I`ve tried every single m4-file combination, but I can`t get it
: to feed uux (or mail.local for that matter) a nice looking header.
: If someone out there is running a single computer connected to the
: Internet via a dial-up UUCP-link I would be more than grateful for
: some advice...
Use this uucp.mc file to get a sendmail.cf:

divert(-1)

include(`../m4/cf.m4')
define(`UUCP_MAILER_ARGS',`uux - -r -z -a$f -gC $h!rmail ($u)')
define(`UUCP_MAILER_FLAGS',`DFMhu')
define(`UUCP_RELAY',`uucp-uudom:nasim')
define(`SMART_HOST',`uucp-uudom:nasim')
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_PATH',`/usr/libexec/mail.local')
VERSIONID(`@(#)uucpproto.mc	8.3 (Berkeley) 8/21/93')

FEATURE(nodns)dnl

MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl
MAILER(uucp)dnl

OSTYPE(bsd4.4)

It works fine for me. You just have to change the UUCP_RELAY and UUCP_SMARTHOST
for your uucp feed.

Thomas
: ---
: Daniel Eriksson, test engineer, /// Ericsson Radio Systems
: daniel@icon.pp.se, eradaer@gaera.ericsson.se