Subject: Re: NetBSD is running now -- questions...
To: Waldi Ravens <waldi@moacs.indiv.nl.net>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@wau.mis.ah.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/20/1995 09:20:58
> >  - mounting of msdos partitions doesn't work. Waldi, didn't you
> >    fix this? where can I find a patched kernel?
>
> Fixed a long time ago. AFAIK the pre-compiled kernel at ftp.netbsd.org
> includes the patches (not sure if they were added to the source tree).
Yes, they were added. I also saw that somebody tried to fix handling
(root)directories that were not a multiple of the cluster-size in
size. The only thing that does not work is mounting a msdos-disk using
the vnd-devices. This causes the msdosfs-driver to choose the wrong
fat size (16 instead of 12). So if you've got some time to spare after
your mailbox is empty.... ;-)

Leo.