Subject: Re: NetBSD is running now -- questions...
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benjamin Lorenz <benni@phil.uni-sb.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 10/19/1995 19:36:47
Huhu,

thanks for the help -- I think I will wait until the 1.1 release is out
before installing and configuring the complete system including X11.

But more questions arised today:

 - I can't get a pseudo terminal
   The device nodes are there: /dev/ttyp0, etc... and they are rw-rw-rw
   telnet localhost hangs after the "connected to" message
   and emacs can't run a shell (M-x shell) or gdb (M-x gdb)...

 - Are there any people using NetBSD & SLIP together?
   What are you doing for connecting? Do you have your own hacked
   dip version?

Benni
--
      ,,,,