Subject: gzip
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@ahwau.ahold.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 07/05/1995 13:46:09
Hello,

	As a result of a discussion a few weeks ago. I have put a gzip.ttp
in the Atari 'util' directory (Thanks to all providing pointers). I did
not put a separate source set on sun-lamp as I think the GPL conditions
are met by supplying the gzip-source in the general tree. The only thing
not provided was the Atari-TOS specific Makefile, but this can be easily
constructed by anyone with a bit of programming experience... Additionally,
there will _never_ be a general Makefile because it depends heavily on the
tools installed (Mint/Gulam/Turbo/....).

All non-gzipped stuff will slowly disappear and no new will be added. I
will update the INSTALL document to reflect this.

Leo.