Subject: Falcon SCSI testers/developers wanted
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@ahwau.ahold.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 06/16/1995 20:49:04
As the subject might suggest, I am looking for volunteers. The problem
is: Helmar, the guy testing the Falcon kernels, can't continue to work
on NetBSD/Atari for personal reasons. This was quite unexpected and
a pitty because we were reaching our goal quite closely.
I need someone who can help me finish the SCSI-stuff. It works without
DMA already but this is quite unworkable. What i need is someone who
either:
  - has both a TT and a Falcon and is willing/able to finish the
    SCSI stuff himself or receives sources from me, compiles a
    kernel, runs it and send output to me.
  - has only a Falcon and is willing to accept test-kernels from me,
    tries them and reports about the results.

I know there was someone with both a TT and Falcon on this list, but
I cannot remember who (quess I get too much mail ;-) ). If someone
is interested, drop me a mail. If no one is, I'll try to recuit someone
on one of the Atari newsgroups.

Bye, Leo.