Subject: Re: can't install NetBSD...
To: None <port-atari@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benjamin Lorenz <benni@pfslip03.phil.uni-sb.de>
List: port-atari
Date: 06/11/1995 09:58:16
Waldi Ravens wrote:
> A few weeks ago I started getting MMU faults too. I couldn't figure out
> what's causing this (it's likely to be an initialisation problem), but
> I did discover a solution: if you have MagiC2, then you should run the
> NetBSD bootstrap under MagiC instead of TOS. I've been doing this for
> some time now, and never seen an MMU fault since.

Interesting... I own MagiC, on floppy disk, somewhere... :)
Will look for it and try it out!

Can I trust the install program? Don't want to get my linux/netbsd
partitions destroyed! :)

Benni
--
Benjamin Lorenz, Johannisstr. 15, 66111 Saarbrücken       Run Linux68k on your
Phone: +49 681 372253, E-mail: benni@phil.uni-sb.de     Atari TT / Falcon NOW!