Subject: Shifting partitions with NetBSD #5
To: Adventurer <asx@ccnet.com>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@ahwau.ahold.nl>
List: port-atari
Date: 06/09/1995 22:29:36

> Thanks, I will give it a shot.. by the way, I want to mention that when I
> upgraded from #4 to #5, the mount points changed.  I had the following in
> my fstab file:
> /dev/sd1a	/	<other stuff>
> /dev/sd1e	/usr
> /dev/sd1f	/home
That could be! I changed the conversion stuff atari-partitioning to
NetBSD disklabel. In the previous version, all partition id's not
recognized were skipped. In this version, they are included. This
would better reflect the 'real' partitioning. It also will forecome
this kind of surprises in the future. I think I forgot to mention this
in the README; I will correct this.