Subject: Thank You
To: None <seshowstands@netbsd.org, sasaug@netbsd.org>
From: Phil <Phil@fillin.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/03/2002 08:43:29
A quick 'Thank You' from my part of the Show Organisation team (Fillin
Ltd) on behalf of both SASAUG and Fillin for the success of the show
yesterday.

NEWS:
The Show website continues, and has now changed to a 'Thank You message'
and CONTACTS link to standholders pages from the revised banner on the
right.

A new email address feedback@fillin.co.uk has just been created to channel
feedback from both standholders and visitors to enable a future show to be
even more successful.

John Sawer will be announcing this via 'announce' shortly, in a 'thank
you' from the SASAUG paet of the team.

My personal thanks to my fellow club menbers for assisting so well in
halping set up the 'theatre'/'tv studio' is such a short space of time on
Friday/Saturday!, and such a speedy derig too!

If anyone finds Derek's took kit amongst their chattels, please contact me
directly on phil@fillin.co.uk.  (We will be checking amongst our gear when
we unload later)

t5hanks again

Phil Spiegelhalter
Fillin Ltd   for RiscOs SE Show: SASAUG and Fillin Ltd

--
            Phil Spiegelhalter: Phil@fillin.co.uk
        ==== Technical Training for Broadcasters =====