Subject: RiscOS SE Show - Stands Interactive Link Pages - Update
To: None <seshowstands@netbsd.org>
From: Phil/Lin Spiegelhalter <fillin@argonet.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/08/2002 22:34:51
Greetings Once again
                Interactive Link Progress
                +++++++++++++++++++++++++
Today I have created a simple (non-scale) layout for potential visitors,
linked off the 'STANDS' Icon on the right of the main page.

              http://www.fillin.co.uk/seshow/stands.html

Clicking on YOUR Stand Position or NAME in the Table goes to a unique Link
Page:  a generic example is attached.

I would appreciate your checking that YOUR Link Page contact information
is correct, at the earliest opportunity.

I have noticed potentially confusing web and contact addresses with
           .com  .net and .co.uk being interchanged,
        and also a .uk.co !!?? on a major company's website

  2 links used at previous shows have failed tonight, and been deleted.

Where I have not yet received a logo or logos, you will find I have
substituted the SASAUG SE Show Icon.
(except for Castle+Riscstation: used from VA website temporarily)

The layout used provides the opportunity for you to supply a few lines of
TEXT (in place of a printed catalogue entry) at any time before the show,
by emailing me at Phil@fillin.co.uk
(To be located below YOUR Table, and above the List of Other Exhibitors)

Where suitable SMALL logos are available, I would like to add them to the
final floorplan.

Please don't forget to plan for the 'rolling ad' (video) display running
at the Show Entrance: Pictures required mid October

Phil Spiegelhalter
Fillin Limited for SASAUG RiscOS SE Show: November 2nd 2002

--
Phil / Lin Spiegelhalter - Fillin - Landrover Discovery + Acorn Users
Website: http://www.fillin.co.uk for Broadcast Training/Production