Subject: noncontiguous memory question
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Arthur Isaenko <isartw@yahoo.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/03/2002 06:09:43
I'm playing with NetBSD kernel and going to port on
Psion Revo plus (ARM710 based).
It has two RAM banks and I have found nothing related
to noncontiguous memory
support in arch/arm/arm32/pmap.c.
Please let me know
 1. current noncontiguous memory support for arm port.
 2. Is exist some useful doc related to virtual and
physical memory mapping(in addition to UVM source) ?
Lawrence Kesteloot's stuff is poor and dated.
Also, arch/* source investigation shows several
approaches to memory mapping and I would like to know
best practice.
Please just say that this port is better than each
other and I will try to investigate these patterns.

Thanks,
Arthur