Subject: ADFS mounting
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Phillip Marsden <phillip.marsden@btinternet.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/16/2002 22:57:54
I am now steadily working through adding packages to my new
installation. At the moment, when I find a package on my cdrom is not
the correct version, I am downloading the relevant version from the
website. This is easier (at the moment) to perform from within RISC OS.
I can transfer the file by using mountufs from within RISC OS. Is it
possible to mount the ADFS drive from within NetBSD?

The manual for mount_filecore indicates that it is possible, but what is
the drive device which must be used? The drive that I am using is the
first drive on the motherboard controller. /dev/wd0a and /dev/wd0e are
used for the NetBSD parts of the drive.

--

Regards, Phillip Marsden.