Subject: Re: Xarm32VIDC support for wscons
To: , <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/08/2002 13:29:04
On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Ben Harris wrote:

> I've applied some hacks to Xarm32VIDC (the X server used by
> NetBSD/acorn32) such that it minimally works with wscons.  This means that
> it's usable on the NC.  Currently, it's only available in source form (get
> xc.tar.gz), but I'll try to remember to do a binary snapshot, since
> building X from source is painful.

There's now a binary of this X server available at
<URL:ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/acorn32/misc/Xarm32VIDC-wscons.gz>.
This was compiled against the libraries for NetBSD 1.5.2, so it should
work with any version since 1.5.  I must thank Stephen Borrill for
compiling this and making it available.