Subject: Re: Midlands Show
To: NetBSD <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/23/2001 23:51:22
Assuming that no-one elses has replied I'll sort out the details for
binfield.  Those that don't know there's a show in binfield, nr Bracknell, nr
Reading in a couple of months time (20th-21st October).  Once I've confirmed
we've got a stand I'll be looking for volunteers again.  I've got spare floor
space (in fact a spare bed as well) for anyone who needs accomodation.
bracknell is about 30-40 mins drive from where I live.

Cheers,
Chris