Subject: Re: Porting NetBSD to the Intrinsyc CerfCube (?)
To: None <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
From: Robert Swindells <swindellsr@genrad.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/05/2001 11:47:25
Chris Gilbert wrote:
>On Monday 04 June 2001  4:43 pm, Robert Swindells wrote:
>> I'll make one last attempt to integrate SA1110 support into current
>> before giving up.

>I don't remember seeing the complete patches (but then sometimes I've
>a memory like a seive and other things get in the way), we do want the
>SA1110 support in tree.  There maybe some effort to sort out changes
>between hpcarm and the sa1110 support, but we can work on them once
>it's all in tree.

I did generate a complete set of patches, they are on my Demon homepage.

The problem was that they were generated just before the tree got
reorganized.

I don't think it will be too difficult to modify the hpcarm drivers
to work at different virtual addresses.

>If there's a blocking issue on it being submitted please tell us so we
>can attempt to sort it.

Things have been unblocked. I posted the developer agreement off this
morning.

Robert