Subject: Re: Hardware config?
To: Anthony Hilton <ajh@tinshill.f9.co.uk>
From: David Forbes <david@flossy.u-net.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/16/2001 21:53:50
There's probably several good ways of doing this: "dmesg" will show you
lots of useful information (basically the kernel boot messages).  "sysctl
-a" lists loads of information, including processor and RAM.  Also, if you
kernfs setup then you can get some of this information from that.

Probably "dmesg" is the one you want.

Cheers,

David.