Subject: Re: NC's and RC7500
To: Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <imago@kabel065011.kabel.utwente.nl>
List: port-arm32
Date: 04/09/2001 14:51:03
Dear Stephen, dear all,

In a mail-frenzy between Stephen, Ben and me we got so far that the NC
will boot again !! It gave some good information on some weak points in
the bootloader and console.

The status for the NC (iss.1) is now that it boots until it asks for its
boot devide... then something funny happends ...

The keyboard problems seem to have been solved since the keyboard works
fine when in DDB but not when its trying to mount the root. This could
indicate that the driver for the ne0 (EtherN) is not functioning
perfectly. Maybe there is an interrupt issue... I havent found the time to
plug the ne0 in my RiscPC to see if the driver itself works as it
should...

Has anyone tried an EtherN out before as found in the NC ?

Cheers,
Reinoud