Subject: Re: Anybody using SCSI with a RiscPC ?
To: None <Jan-Uwe.Finck@bigfoot.de>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <imago@kabel065011.kabel.utwente.nl>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/18/2001 13:11:15
Hi Jan-Uwe,

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Jan-Uwe Finck wrote:
> Just wondering.. Anybody ?
> And which card do you use ?

Hehe... well i do have a Linguity card around but i removed it when i was
opening my machine a few times and i didnt use it before...

Would like to have a NetBSD driver for it but i have no docs at all and
the company is dead anyway now :((

> Or is SCSI that broken on the RiscPC, that nobody does it, or even
> considers it ?

Not that I know... I just dont have a decent supported card here but i
sure would like to have SCSI again ... my RPC is the only IDE one!

> I think I remember some sort of DMA problems relating to that, but
> maybe that's just been on the Connect32 (aka SCSIConnect).

Dunno really...

Cheers,
Reinoud