Subject: HEADS UP : wscons kernel uploaded for testing - UPDATE 1
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <imago@kabel065011.kabel.utwente.nl>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/16/2001 23:21:43
Dear all,

I've uploaded a second test kernel for wscons on the RiscPC. Its quite an
improvement from the older version including a working 800x600x16M !!! ...
something the old one couldn't do even :)) and improved colour support.
There are still some colour issue's in 32K colour modes but i'm thinking
of a more generic solution to the colour problem.

There are still some odd resolutions that can give problems like 640x512
but i dont know what's causing it.

Furthermore the keyboard is fixed and allmost all keys should work now :))
.. i'm only looking at a good `Compose' key... since the two Alt's are
allready busy. I've tried Shift-AltGr but for some reason it doenst work
as yet... i'll try to solve this.

The keyboardleds also work now as one can expect and give the right
status

No modechanging and X for now still .... the modechanging is gonna be a
big one for its code i copied from the old one seems broken and its a bit
hard to check it without docs :)

Cheers en enjoy!
Reinoud