Subject: RE: Jornada 720
To: IWAMOTO Toshihiro <iwamoto@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
From: Greg Berenfield <gberenfield@berenfield.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/09/2001 22:46:00
Thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately I only have linux installed (2.4.2 ac-16 originally via RH
7)... the cross build certainly wouldn't be feasible under linux, would it?

That's why I'm interested in publicly available netbsd boxes.. As an
alternative, if you could post the Jornada kernel used in the dmesgs shown
on the hpcarm website, that would be great too.

Incidentally, I see you posted your reply to the hpcarm-port list which I
subscribed to. I received your message via the port-arm32 list.. I dont
think the port-hpcarm list is working yet.

Regards,
Greg