Subject: Re: libc mergery
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/08/2001 19:01:44
In article <Pine.SOL.4.21.0103070056250.15283-100000@virgo.cus.cam.ac.uk> you write:
>I believe that now, if you delete lib/libc/arch/arm32 and recompile libc,
>you should get something that works and is binary compatible with old
>versions.  If no-one proves me wrong within a week, I'll commit this
>change.

Ha.  I proved myself wrong the first time I booted my machine with the new
libc.  I've just committed some changes to make the new version of SoftFloat
provide all the functions the old one did.  You'll want at least the
following revisions to test things (Please test things!):

lib/libc/arch/arm/Makefile.inc			1.3
lib/libc/arch/arm/softfloat/softfloat.h		1.3
lib/libc/softfloat/softfloat-for-gcc.h		1.4
lib/libc/softfloat/softfloat.c			1.5