Subject: Re: Today's kernel sources won't boot.
To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha@buzzard.freeserve.co.uk>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <imago@kabel065011.kabel.utwente.nl>
List: port-arm32
Date: 03/01/2001 03:29:54
Hi you all,

I wrote :
> Well it isnt the bootloader i can asure you ... its somewhere in deep
> space ... I can trace it back as to when the page0 is copied in ... or the
> next thing that is done : setting up stuff....

Can someone with a faster machine than I have try out some positions ?
e.g. insert a "do {} while (1);" further and further down until it breaks
? f.e. start after the l1 page table switch and maybe even after the
printing ? That would give a good clue as to what sub-part goes wrong...

I think its interrupt stuff myself for that behaves strangely later on ...

Cheers,
Reinoud