Subject: Fwd: Possible missing copyright
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/27/2001 10:48:59
Resending as the original doesn't appear to have made it to the list?

Chris

Subject: Possible missing copyright
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:39:24 +0000
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
To: port-arm32@netbsd.org

I know this probably isn't the right place to post this, but I'm not sure
where else it should go, and it is arm32 code, I would send-pr it, but I'm
not sure exactly what category it would go under.

It appears that we've got copyright messages in sys/arch/arm32/vidc/console/
which require:
 * 3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software
 *    must display the following acknowledgement:
 *	This product includes software developed by the RiscBSD kernel team

we don't appear to have the above line in the
distrib/notes/common/legal.common which is the normal place for the
advertising clause messages.

Should we have the above line in the legal.common file?  (note I'm not a
lawyer, however I believe that we should)

Cheers,
Chris