Subject: Re: ARM ELF toolchain patches
To: Dave Daniels <dave_daniels@argonet.co.uk>
From: David Forbes <david@flossy.u-net.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/26/2001 21:26:06
> In article
> <Pine.NEB.4.30.0102251814340.22587-100000@crowley.our-flat.net>,
>    David Forbes <david@flossy.u-net.com> wrote:
> > What was your test program?
>
> It was actually written in Basic and run using my BBC Basic
> interpreter. I recompiled the interpreter after building the new

If the interpreter is just a standard C program, it will be compiled (by
default) to use the softfloat library will it not?  In that case, this
result is not surprising.  However, maybe someone more familiar with the
details will be able to confirm this.

I've got some Mandelbrot code that I wrote years ago in assembler...I'll
see if I can dust that off and test it.  (Note I haven't got around to
building a new kernel, etc, yet because I've been moving house.)

Cheers,

David.