Subject: RE: Ramdisk & MSDOS file system
To: 'Chris Gilbert' <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
From: Unice, Kyle <kyle.unice@intel.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/22/2001 14:48:57
I have no devices on my system except RAM and FLASH.  I am booting the
kernel
out of FLASH and the first time I run it is expecting a file system ( which
should be
optional IMHO ).  So I can create a dos boot block in the RAM and let the OS

continue.  I was just interested if there is a method to either booting
NetBSD without
a file system or formatting an MSDOS Ram based file system on the fly.

Kyle