Subject: Re: sa11x0 code
To: Reinoud Zandijk <imago@kabel065011.kabel.utwente.nl>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/18/2001 12:37:12
On Sunday 18 February 2001  1:30 am, Reinoud Zandijk wrote:
> Dear Ben,
>
> Do you think its wise to start importing the sa11x0 code now? is the
> hpcmips code based on that code?
>
> Would you like to import that code? or shall I do it ?

No point importing it till the maintainers of it have developer accounts.
Otherwise the few (currently seems to ben and reinoud) will be inundated with
the patches to keep putting in.

> Oh Chris Gilbert, i'll try out your VM patches to see how stable the
> system becomes/stays.

Well the system is as stable as it's ever been.  However they may need work
to make them match up with your changes to rpc_machdep, I cleared a lot of
stuff up as we can't display anything until we'd done the first tlb as the VM
map supplied by the old bootloader didn't match that needed by the new.

Cheers,
Chris