Subject: Re: NetBSD/hpcarm snap code
To: Ichiro Fukuhara <ichiro@ichiro.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/16/2001 10:53:03
On Friday 16 February 2001  6:52 am, Ichiro Fukuhara wrote:
> NetBSD/hpcarm snap-code used for iPAQ and JORNADA720
>
> this code is not arrangement.
> I have plan that cleanup hpcarm/sa and bring to under sys/arch/arm.
>
> bootloader(thanks to uch@netbsd.org)
> sys/arch/hpc/stand/binary/ARM/hpcboot.exe.uu
>
> tarball
> http://www.netbsd.org/~ichiro/hpcarm-20010216-snap.tar.gz
>
> kernel-image
> http://www.netbsd.org/~ichiro/netbsdarm-20010216-snap.gz

Is anyone able to bring/lend one of these devices for a risc-os show in May
(oh the show is in the UK)?  I'm currently working on organising a stand
there.  It'd be pretty nice to be able to show one of these devices running
NetBSD.

Yep I know May is way way off, but past shows we've done have been rushed :)

Cheers,
Chris