Subject: Re: Heads-up: Unified libkern
To: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/15/2001 22:55:10
On Thursday 15 February 2001 10:49 pm, Ben Harris wrote:
> NetBSD/arm32 is now using the shared NetBSD/arm libkern sources.  If
> you're updating your kernel sources by CVS, remember to specify -d to get
> the old directory removed.  I believe this should all work, but I haven't
> got an arm32 system to try booting my new kernel on, so someone else
> should check it hasn't all broken horribly.

Grin, typical, I do a CVS update and you go and play with it all :)

I'll take a look at it when it hit's the anon cvs server, so probably
tommorrow night.  I plan to sync my local source up and make a snapshot of
arm32 this weekend, it's mostly built now, but I plan to sync up (it's using
src from a week old, may as well have the 1.5S kernel :)

Cheers,
Chris