Subject: Re: More ELF stuff
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org, port-arm26@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/14/2001 01:23:24
I've rebuilt /bin and /sbin with a correct libc, and /bin/sh at least
seems to work on my arm26 test machine.  Thus, I've uploaded some stuff to
ftp.netbsd.org for people to play with:

<URL:ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/arm26/testing/
	arm-elf-bintest-2001-02-14.tar.gz>
<URL:ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/arm26/testing/
	arm-elf-sbintest-2001-02-14.tar.gz>

If someone could try these out on an arm32 system with EXEC_ELF32, I'd be
most grateful.  The stuff in /sbin should stress some odder bits of the
user/kernel interface.  If anyone has an arm32 system with wscons, and can
confirm that an ELF "wsconsctl map" gives the wrong results, I'd be
especially pleased.