Subject: New bootloader for RiscPC+Kinetic available
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Reinoud Zandijk <imago@kabel065011.kabel.utwente.nl>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/12/2001 18:00:36
Hi all,

I've just uploaded the newest version with a hopefully working patch for
the Kinetic card. It works by deleting the DRAM info for now. This should
be modified later to allow slow memory too when its implemented in the
rest of the system.... the only question is : do we want to in that case?

it can be found on :

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org//pub/NetBSD/arch/arm32/new-bootloader-tryouts/BtNetBSD-20010212-kinetic-test.arc

This archive has the extra option `kinetic' added to its "fastboot" file;
without it also should run on other architectures.

Take care,
Reinoud