Subject: Early warning for Wakefield Show
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/06/2001 23:34:03
Hi,

Very very early warning but is anyone interested in trying to sort out a
stand for Wakefield?  It's on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th of May. (just
over 3 months away)  More info can be found at:
http://www.wacg.org.uk/show/

I know it's a bit early, but considering the rush for past shows It's worth
sorting out early.

Does anyone know of current release schedule plans as well?  eg will we be on
1.5.1 by then (probably a bit early to judge, but I'd prefer to be prepared,
considering past shows we're normally still doing the CD image on the
morning, which hits sales of the CD's)?

Ideally it's be similair to what we had at Epsom and Birmingham.  IE a few
computers running NetBSD doing some interesting things.  CD's for sale,
demoing an install.

Anyway anyone interested?

Cheers,
Chris