Subject: Re: Bootloader TODO list
To: Stephen Borrill <netbsd@precedence.co.uk>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@paradox.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 02/05/2001 20:19:24
On Monday 05 February 2001 10:15 am, Stephen Borrill wrote:

> > > Also Netstation etc
> >
> > Any details about this machine known ? has someone tried it ?
>
> NetStation is a brand name for the NC. It just so happens that the NC I've
> tested on is branded NetStation...

Doh, I meant the riscstation.  Last time we tried with the old bootloader it
didn't work.  had some os_memory error.  That was back at the epsom show.
I've not heard much from them since.  I have heard that someone at simtec was
working on a port.  I know that linux has it working.

Speaking of shows anyone up for wakefield show?  It's not that far off,
couple of months I think.

Chris