Subject: Re: lib/libc/arch/arm
To: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@buzzbee.freeserve.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 01/08/2001 22:53:57
On Friday 29 December 2000  8:25 pm, Ben Harris wrote:
> As people may have noticed, I've created a directory for shared NetBSD/arm
> libc sources, and made the arm26 port use it.  Now, does anyone want to
> make arm32 use it as well?

I'll probably take a look at some point (next weekend).  Do we have any
guidelines on doing generic asm code for both arm26 and arm32.  I believe
that it's mostly the MOV PC, LR kinda thing?  Perhaps we should think of some
defs for future proofing stuff, eg making the code #ifdef based on the target
architecture?

Cheers,
Chris