Subject: Re: Merged arm26/arm32 code
To: None <matt@3am-software.com,port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/21/2000 02:21:03
In article <4.3.2.7.2.20001220144549.0227aef8@3am-software.com> you write:
>As I begin to look at shuffling arm32, one thing does jump out.
>
>arm26 & arm32 need to share the sigcontext structures, the same
>stdarg & vararg definitions, etc.

For the most part, that kind of thing is common anyway, since I copied the
arm32 include files when I started.  <machine/stdarg.h> and
<machine/varargs.h> seem to have diverged, but I expect they've done so
compatibly.  sigcontext structures may be more fun to convert, but I don't
believe any standard user code manipulates them, so I may be able to get
away with changing it when no-one's looking.  It's not as if I have many
users to worry about.

Aside from stdarg, varargs and sigcontext, what needs worrying about?