Subject: NetBSD 1.5 on shark
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Graham Allan <allan@physics.umn.edu>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/13/2000 18:29:06
Wondering if many people these days are still using diskless sharks. I
have a few which I've been updating to NetBSD 1.5, and I notice a
glitch returning that was in some earlier versions of 1.4 but went away
by 1.4P (where these systems stayed until now). Namely that the
keyboard goes into some kind of erratic repeat mode, as if a key is
held down. As these machines are running KDE, and are swapping over NFS
(although they have 64M), they may simply be trying to do too much...
but it worked rather well with 1.4P. Any ideas? Would building a new
kernel help?

Graham
Graham Allan - I.T. Manager - gta@umn.edu - (612) 624-5040
School of Physics and Astronomy - University of Minnesota