Subject: !BtRiscBSD for the RISC OS 4.03 and the Kinetic Card
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Daniels <dave_daniels@argonet.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 12/09/2000 12:19:26
As some people might be aware, there are problems with the
NetBSD/arm32 bootloader when running under the version of RISC OS
that is used with Castle Technology's Kinetic Card. A module is
needed from Castle Technology's web site to fix this. We have
obtained permission from Castle and RISCOS ltd to supply the
module in the NetBSD distribution and have included it as part of
the !BtRiscBSD application. The updated !BtRiscBSD works fine on a
Kinetic RiscPC and an A7000+ running RISC OS 3.7, but we would
like people to confirm that it is okay on other versions of RISC
OS. The updated loader/zip archive can be downloaded from
ftp.netbsd.org.

Dave Daniels