Subject: Re: Docs for ARM chips
To: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
From: Kjetil B. Thomassen <kjetilbt@thomassen.priv.no>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/06/2000 13:38:25
On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Ben Harris wrote:

> In article <00110411273900.00761@pinky> you write:
> >Does anyone know if the docs for the chips used in RPC's are still around,
> >looking on the Arm webpages they don't seem to have any info?  The chips I'm
> >really interested in are the IOMD and the Vidc, but the docs on the ARM6xx,
> >7xx and SA110 may also be useful.
>
> For all the ARM chips, ARM Ltd are probably the best source.  They were able
> (after some work) to find the data sheets for the ARM/Anna/Albion/Arabella
> combination for me.  The "Documentation Request" option on their contact
> Web page was what I used.

I've got the data sheet for the VIDC 20 that I received from ARM, and I
have also got the ARM6 family from both GPS and VLSI.

The IOMD is partly covered in the Risc PC TRM that I also have a copy of.

I could scan in the relevant pages for you and stick them on my home pages
or mail them to you.

But, as Ben says, ARM is probably your best bet.

Kjetil B.