Subject: Re: Ip 6 support on RiscPC
To: Mike Pumford <mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/03/2000 10:18:50
	Added

options         INET6           # IPV6
#options        IPSEC           # IP security
#options        IPSEC_ESP       # IP security (encryption part; define w/ IPSEC)
#options        IPSEC_DEBUG     # debug for IP security

	to A7000 EBSA285 RC7500 RISCPC VOYAGER in current.
	In the case of VOYAGER, INET6 also commented out.

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --