Subject: Re: RISC OS 2000 show report
To: Chris Gilbert <chris@buzzbee.freeserve.co.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/02/2000 08:09:47
On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Chris Gilbert wrote:

> There's also the TODO list:
> http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/syssrc/sys/arch/arm32/doc/TODO?rev=1.9&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
>
> some things there maybe little use for, eg the hydra support, the hydra never
> made it to market, and other SMP SA solutions look to be on the way :)

	We should keep the hydra on the list, albeit not near the top,
	just in case we get the right combination of developer and
	hardware. After all 'of course it runs NetBSD...' :)

> I was thinking it would be good to take that list and stuff that came from
> the show and make an uptodate list of stuff that's be good for 1.5.x and
> stuff for future, and perhaps what's big and small, and somehow prioritise it.

	Excellent plan. If anyone wants to have a go at updating the list
	and posting it here for comments, go ahead, otherwise I'll
	probably get to it in a couple of days.

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --