Subject: Re: RISC OS 2000 show report
To: Andy Wingate <xyzzy@ox.compsoc.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 11/01/2000 21:37:22
On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Andy Wingate wrote:

> > 	If anyone is interested in helping with any of the above, assisting
> > 	at future shows, or anything related to NetBSD/arm{26,32}, please
> > 	get in touch. We may be attending the December 2 show in the
> > 	midlands (more details later).
>
> I'd like to get involved somewhere, it's probably more a question of
> where/how.

	It depends on what you are interested in doing.
	Some of the obvious ways are:
	    - Working on the RiscOS tools (though we may have someone
	      already interested in this :)
	    - Writing/updating kernel drivers ('real programming' :)
	      This ranges fro supporting more hardware, converting
	      NetBSD/arm32 to the new 'wscons' MI console drivers,
	      profiling the kernel and speeding things up, to working
	      on MI drivers like a linux style 'cramfs' filesystem.
	    - Updating the install notes
	    - Maintaining the NetBSD/arm32 FAQ
	    - Compiling things from pkgsrc and fixing arm32 specific
	      code errors
	    - Just about anything else you feel like.

	Any of the above tickle your fancy? :)

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --