Subject: Re: A7000+ install problems
To: =?iso-8859-1?q?James=20Woodcock?= <james_woodcock@yahoo.co.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/26/2000 16:08:06
On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, [iso-8859-1] James Woodcock wrote:

> --- Chris Gilbert <chris@buzzbee.freeserve.co.uk>
> >
> > Hmm, have you tried changing the screen res in the
> > boot loader?  and setting
> > the amount of memory for video to something?
>
> Thanks for that.  I set the video mem to 1 meg
> and it works happy as larry.  I've got an
> installed system without X so that's something
> to work on.

	Is the A7000 special with respect to needing the correct amount
	of video RAM set in the bootloader? Does anyone know how to probe
	that?

	PS: Is anyone interested in helping out maintain the port-arm32
	FAQ page - if so, get in touch, and the above should probably be
	the newest entry :)

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --