Subject: problems installing 1.4 on a riscpc
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: M Pollard <M.Pollard@bristol.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/25/2000 13:29:36
Hi,

I am trying to install netbsd 1.4 on my riscpc's simtec idefs 8gb
harddrive. I have partitioned the drive 2gb filecore and 6gb bsd. Trying
to boot the installation kernel gets as far as the installer where it
asks about where you are trying to install netbsd, then bombs out with a
wd0 error (mainn harddisc) and another error from wd1 (no disc
label) which is presumably the hard disc i am trying to install on.
The hard drive has been set-up using bb_riscbsd (reporting negative
values)

It was ages since i last installed netbsd 1.3. What have i forgotten to
do??

cheers,

matt