Subject: Re: 1.5a2 installation kernel??
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/24/2000 10:11:03
On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, David Brownlee wrote:

: > > > IDE. There have been no updates to the Cumana SCSI driver AFAIK. I
: > > > suspect Chris Gilbert may have 1.5ALPHA2 install kernels as a side
: > > > effect of his CD preparations for the RiscOS 2000 show NetBSD stand.
: > >
: > > one emailing to matt@drunk.custard.org would be cool ;)
: > >
: > I only have 1.5ALPHA install kernel which I uploaded a while back to
: > http://www.black-star.demon.co.uk/RPCINST.gz
: >
: 	Uploading Chris's complete snapshot to
: 	ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/arm32/snapshot/20001010-1.5_ALPHA2
: 	now - kernels are already there, and the sets should finish
: 	shortly.

Where is this RPCINST goop?  This needs to be in-tree; we already have
1.5_BETA out for arm32!

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  http://www.wasabisystems.com/