Subject: Re: Upcoming Acorn Show
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org, port-arm26@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@buzzbee.freeserve.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/10/2000 23:03:50
Hi,

Just a quick note as I've had a couple of ppl ask already, post the show I'll
quite happily sell CD's (note I say after the show so that everyone gets the
same CD (and the same issues, rather than lots of different issues ;))

Thanks to those that have suggested stuff to include, once I've finalised
what'll be on the CD I'll send another mail with the exact details

Cheers,
Chris