Subject: Re: Binary snapshot?
To: Thomas Runge <runge@rostock.zgdv.de>
From: Mike Pumford <mpumford@mpc-data.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/06/2000 15:01:15

> How about a binary snapshot for NetBSD-1.5 on netbsd.org?

I thought there already was one. The only gotcha is that it is in the
arm32 snapshots directory rather than in the NetBSD-1.5_ALPHA
directory.

> I tried updating from 1.4.2 via src, but config failed:
>
> eckehard /usr/src/sys/arch/arm32/conf> config ECKEHARD
> ../../../../conf/files:540: syntax error
> *** Stop.

If you do upgrade from source you will need to rebuild /usr/sbin/config
from the 1.5 source before you can expect a kernel to configure
properly. You should probably consider regenerating your custom kernel
config file starting from either the 1.5 GENERIC or RISCPC
configurations.

Mike