Subject: Re: Promoting NetBSD (was: Re: vm/vm.h)
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Daniels <Davedan@arcade.demon.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/23/2000 09:23:58
  Perhaps getting some machines together (anyone for a network
  of them :) and seeing if we can get a cheap/free bit of
  space at the next Acorn show might help, perhaps even
  someone doing a bit in the theatre (I

Acorn User want things to put on their cover CDs. Perhaps we
should suggest them putting a NetBSD distribution on there. I
think that a bit of work would be needed first to make it
practical for people to install it, for example, I do not think
that the current installation documentation covers the RISC
OS-specific areas such as how to partition the disk. It might
encourage some people to try it.
Dave Daniels
--
    ___  ___  ___  ___  ___  ___   |  Free Internet E-mail and Usenet News  |
|  /   \/   \/   \/   \/   \/   \  | +44 20 8654 2212 +44 20 8655 4412/1811 |