Subject: Re: arm32 installation file: `riscpc-loader.arc'
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Woodford <scw@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/29/2000 19:12:42
On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Chris Gilbert wrote:

> I believe it's a binary archive (.arc is a compression type on RISC OS)
> It contains the boot loader for RPC's.  I believe that it may not be up
> to date as there is a RISC OS 4 compatible one around.

Correct on both counts. Another port-arm32 reader (Sebastian Maus)
confirmed this and provided me with a version of the archive which
supports RISC OS 4.

I believe Chris Gilbert is lined up to test this snapshot... ;-)

As to whether this goes into the tree or not is up to the port maintainer.
The files in src/sys/arch/arm32/doc provide a few more clues.

Cheers, Steve