Subject: Kernel Config
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: None <kbaker3@ic3.ithaca.edu>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/01/2000 01:21:01
How exactly does one config a NetBSD Kernel...  I am a NetBSD newbie with
a strong linux background.  I am very spoiled with make config on linux.
I understand the procedure to build the config tool and then where to find
the config file but the documentation in the file is very sparse.  Right
now boot gets a lot of this stuff:

May 31 21:14:59 sharky /netbsd: mouse@aux at ofbus2 not configured

This not configured error is supposed to be missing drivers.  I tried
adding a config for it but I really don't understand what it would be.
This wole problem arises since I have no mouse driver configured as far as
I can tell.
			Thanks,
				Keith

-----
If the Creator had said, "Let there be light" in Ankh-Morpork, he'd have
gotten no further because of all the people saying "What colour?"
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Men At Arms)

Keith Baker			kbaker3@ic3.ithaca.edu
Ithaca College			(607) 375-2602
Theatre Production Arts		http://thelighthouse.dhs.org/keith/