Subject: Re: Document for doing makefile or Makefile (include)
To: Richard PLOIX <richard.ploix@fr.adp.com>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@cs.uni-bonn.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/25/2000 09:45:48
On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 07:34:50AM +0200, Richard PLOIX wrote:
> hello,
> this don't explain to me why I have an error :
> "line xxx cannot find file X11/xxxx.h"
> "line xxx cannot find file GL/glxxx.h"
> I don't see what is about this?

This is NOT related to Makefile per se.

for X11 programs, you need to add -I/usr/X11R6/include to your compiler flags.

With NetBSD programs, you do it by

COPTS+=-I/usr/X11R6/include

But in general, for X11 programs you rather want to use
"Imakefile"s and xmkmf... an introduction to this can be found in
the X11 sources, doc subdirectory.

Regards,
	-is

--
 * Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from
   smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of