Subject: Still more Firmware
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: None <kbaker3@ic3.ithaca.edu>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/25/2000 00:55:57
Well I finally updated the shark to firmware version 980908.  If I
change the alias for the screen to something that doesn't exist it
boots correctly over the serial port (saying that the screen alias does
not exist). Any suggestions as to how to get it to boot to the monitor,
given that if the screen alias is (what seems to be) correct it hangs.
					Thanks,
					Keith

I've tried setting the screen alias to:
	/vlbus/display

-----
If the Creator had said, "Let there be light" in Ankh-Morpork, he'd have
gotten no further because of all the people saying "What colour?"
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Men At Arms)

Keith Baker			kbaker3@ic3.ithaca.edu
Ithaca College			(607) 375-2602
Theatre Production Arts		http://thelighthouse.dhs.org/keith/