Subject: More Firmware
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org>
From: None <kbaker3@ic3.ithaca.edu>
List: port-arm32
Date: 05/24/2000 23:37:01
Ok...  the machine runs (sorta)  the firmware boots but doesn't init the
monitor...  I got it to bring up the monitor by holding down i...  while
trying to get it to reboot everytime with monitor I screwed it up even
more.  How can I reset it to defaults?  I already tried ctrl-alt-n...  I'd
really like a good referance for this stuff but it doesn't seem to exist.
				Keith

-----
If the Creator had said, "Let there be light" in Ankh-Morpork, he'd have
gotten no further because of all the people saying "What colour?"
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Men At Arms)

Keith Baker			kbaker3@ic3.ithaca.edu
Ithaca College			(607) 375-2602
Theatre Production Arts		http://thelighthouse.dhs.org/keith/